Sydney Opera House Cake




Finishing of Sydney Opera House Cake for a wedding serving 120 guest


LED Lightings





Dear Michelle,


I just wanted to say a huge Thank you to you for making our Wedding Cake. The Sydney Opera House is so special to us as this is where we got engaged. I don’t know how you managed to capture this beautiful building in sugar but your attention to detail and all the loving care you put into this creation were clearly evident. All our guests, a number of whom were from Australia, were bowled over by the cake. I wish you could have seen the joy and wonder on my husband's face when he saw it.  It was my surprise to him in celebration of our very special day. 


Thank you so much.


Ann Thomas - London

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Kipling Edible Cake Billboard

Suckling Pig Cake

A Gigantic Disney Princess Cake