Minnie Mouse Cake




Celebrating Phoebe's 1 year old, I created 3D Minnie Mouse Sponge Cake decorated with a large balloon. Here is what the client's says:

"Hello Michelle

I hope you and your family are doing well..anyway this is just a quick message to thank-you for making my little one's party special..

The cake was really beautiful and the design was very intricate - from the eyelashes, The bow on the bib, and the tail ...I can't think of anyone who wasn't blown away by my little one's cake..and as a result everyone couldn't wait for me to cut it - they suspected it was too perfect and teddy like to be an edible cake..

after hours of marvelling at the cake we finally cut It and it tasted just as good as it looked - can I be the first to say you will have a long successful career as a cake maker and your skills is invaluable...no one at the party had ever seen a cake with such detail.  -Gynel-"






Comments

  1. I love this cake... Id love to be able to make one one day but doubt it lol...was it extremely hard to make? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cake how much did it cost?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Kipling Edible Cake Billboard

Prince William & Kate Middleton Royal Wedding Cake

A Gigantic Disney Princess Cake